Direct Factory Representative for FLEXIM, Featuring Non-invasive Flow Measurement Products for Liquids and Gases.
FLEXIM, (when measurement matters) –
Flexim is the technological leader in the field of non-intrusive ultrasonic flow measurement of liquids and gases. FLEXIM has successfully been setting the pace of this development for over 25 years. Throughout this time, FLEXIM meters have demonstrated that non-invasive measuring technology works reliably and precisely as their range of applications continues to grow. Today, FLEXIM is the only supplier of clamp-on ultrasonic systems for non-invasive flow measurement of liquids and gases with SIL certification worldwide.
FLEXIM’s clamp-on ultrasonic measurement systems measure virtually anything that flows, from liquids to gases. Non-invasive, ultrasonic flow measurement uses clamp-on ultrasonic transducers that are simply attached to the outside of the pipe. This allows for installation and operation without any interruption to the process or any risk of leakage.
For many years, FLEXIM has stood for more than just flow measurement. Clamp-on ultrasonic technology is also suitable for the purposes of process analytics, such as non-invasive concentration measurement. Additionally, with the PIOX R process refractometer, FLEXIM has developed a unique optical instrument that has proven itself worldwide in industrial applications.
Click Here For:
- Upstream Applications interactive Map
- Information on Flow Back
- Flow Measurement of Blended Fracing Liquids
- Gas, Oil and Brine Flow Measurement at the Separator outlet
- Wellhead Gas Flow Measurement
- Flow Measurement during Water Purification
- Mass Flow Measurement for Wastewater Hauling
- Flow Measurement at the Free Water Knock Out
- Click here to see all of the Flexim Products, as well as a Product Selection tool