Angus PE-100 Liquid Sample System Interface
Provides a custom interface between the Micro Motion Coriolis Transmitter and small to large volume provers. The Angus PE-100 Liquid Sample System Interface provides the petroleum industry a simple, direct method of utilizing a Micro Motion Coriolis meter in proving and LACT applications where multiple pulse outputs are required.The PE100 provides 10,000 pulses per barrel for proving. It also provides a pulse per barrel for your sampler and meter failure timers.
To Download the PE-100 Product Manual Click on: The PE100 Operating Manual
The Angus PE-100 Liquid Sample System Interface is supplied in a NEMA 4X enclosure, with the following features:
- Four and five pin prover connections for onsite proving with 10K pulse output
- One dry contact and one 24VDC pulse output
- 11-30 VDC or 100-240VAC power supply
The Angus PE-100 Liquid Sample System Interface Specifications:
- Enclosure – Fiberglass hinged enclosure 10 x 8 x 6” NEMA rating 4, 4X, 12
- Weight – 5 Pounds
- Power Supply – Input – 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 11-30 VDC, 1.6 amps max
- Prover Connections –
- Output – 10K pulse per barrel
- Plugs – 5 pin Switchcraft Requires, 12V external power 4 pin Amphenol
- Both connectors are supplied with each unit.