Daniel Measurement and Control –Liquid Products
Daniel is a global leader in providing fiscal flow and energy measurement products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. The Daniel name is synonymous with quality products, industry expertise and innovative engineering.
With over 80 years of experience in custody transfer and fiscal flow measurement, we understand that a small change in measurement accuracy can have a major impact on profitability. That’s why Daniel is committed to helping you measure and understand your oil and gas flows using intelligent meters with advanced diagnostics, control all key metering parameters with predictive metering systems that detect potential system failures before they happen, and sustain your metering equipment throughout its life-cycle with expert services.
- Daniel Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meters – With a multi-path chordal design, Daniel intelligent ultrasonic flow meters deliver real-time diagnostics, high accuracy, stability, redundancy, and operational cost savings for oil and gas fiscal flow and allocation measurement.
- Daniel Liquid Turbine Flow Meters – Preferred as a low-cost, accurate and repeatable measurement technology for many custody transfer applications, Daniel liquid turbine meters assure low maintenance and sustained performance utilizing a single moving part and robust bearings
- Daniel Flow Accessories – Daniel offers a wide range of accessories to support oil and gas flow metering applications including flow conditioners, straightening vanes, preamps, rate indicators, registers, contactors, and gas strainers.
Daniel Control Valves
Designed to meet the challenges of today’s petroleum and environmental needs, Daniel control valves are balanced piston, spring biased, and pilot operated control valves that can be configured to perform a wide range of control functions. Typical applications include loading terminals, pipelines, aircraft refueling, flow rate control, on-off control, pressure control, surge relief, pump control or tank safety.
Unique design features and unit-built construction assures positive sealing, linear valve action, uniform fast response and leak-proof performance. Multiple pilot arrangements, easily modified, allows for the ability to change valve as required. These valves are externally pilot-operated, making one basic valve perform many different functions. Multiple pilot arrangements, easily modified, allow you to choose or change valve capability as required.
- Model 720 / 721 remote on – off valves – These control valves are designed for remote on-off control of product flow. Valves may be supplied for either normally open (Model 721) or normally closed (Model 720) service. The pilot may be operated either hydraulically or pneumatically with a minimum pressure of 15 psi (103 kPa). The valve utilizes balanced, single seated pilots with large ports.[/box]
- Model 760 back pressure / 761 pressure relief valves – Both models are designed to regulate valve inlet pressure within ±2 psi (13.8 kPa), regardless of variations in flow rate or downstream pressure. The pilots are balanced, single seated valves with large ports and are not affected by variations in downstream pressure.[/box]
- Gas loaded relief / back pressure valves – Models 762, 763, 765, 766 and 767 gas loaded relief / back pressure control valves are specifically designed to regulate and control maximum pipeline pressures or to maintain a minimum back pressure in a system. They have proven to be reliable, rugged and very responsive in controlling pipeline surges and pressures. These valves are not pilot operated. They incorporate an integral oil reservoir mounted on the external surface of the valve cylinder head, which upon installation, is partially filled with a light oil. A major benefit of the valve design is that all internal parts, including cylinder, piston and seat ring are removed as a cartridge assembly which keeps your line connections intact.[/box]